Thursday, April 3, 2008

HOLY COW! Can we say UPGRADE???

Oh my goodness HOLY MOLY! Our travel agent called yesterday, they told Matt that Princess over booked our cruise... (grr) HOWEVER

They are offering us a deal if we go from THIS Sat to Sat instead of THIS Sun to Sun: ARE YOU READY FOR THIS???

An upgrade to a balcony suite that is accessible

PLUS

$700 cash credit to spend on whatever we want on the boat including, spa, drinks, excursions, gambling, WHATEVER!!!! We spent the majority of our spending money on Joy and her butt after getting run over!

HOLY COW! And instead of going to St. Thomas, and St. Maartan, and their Bahamas private island, it goes to Grand Cayman, Ochos Rios Jamaica, Cozumel, and then their Bahamas private island! I SO WANTED to go to Jamaica, but $$ wise it was cheaper to do Eastern Caribbean, who knew it would work out!!! It's a $1200 upgrade JUST for the room plus the extra cash!!!

EEEK!!! I started packing last night b/c I was going to pack on Saturday! BUT NOT NOW! :) I can't wait! It is SUCH a blessing from God and we are so excited!!!!

OH and I just have to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!!! She is um, older today! ;) She'd kill me if said, but it is a VERY special birthday!!!! I LOVE YOU MOMMY!

OK back to work, I have to stop daydreaming about our cruise! EEK! Have a blessed day in the Lord!

2 comments:

Scotti said...

I can say UPGRADE and I can also say EXCITED and JEALOUS! =) I hope y'all have the most fun! Can't wait to see your pics and hear your stories!

TMac said...

HEY CUZ!!! So glad to "see" you! :) And yup you can say excited and jealous! hee hee...

WE LEAVE TOMORROW!