Thursday, September 16, 2010

15 Weeks!!! :-)

Hello my fellow blog folk!!!

Can you believe it? I am officially one week into my SECOND TRIMESTER!!! God is so good. And this is still so surreal! I'm just in awe day by day that I truly am pregnant and the desire of our hearts is really a part of me right now!!! I'm so grateful to God for this little one that is growing inside of me!!! I'm still just so humbled that God said YES and brought on this blessing!!!

I'm feeling pretty good, getting there. Still very very tired, but able to eat! :-) hee hee. Thankfully I'm still about 10lbs under from where I started. I saw my OB yesterday. Baby is GREAT, BP was GREAT, my weight is the same as it was 4 weeks ago (all tho I'd lost like 4 lbs and have gained that back) So I'm still breaking even for them which is good, no gain in 4 weeks. However I believe that is about to change! HA! OB was VERY pleased and just tickled pink with how I'm progressing. He's such a sweetie!!! Just unreal that this is happening!! But it gets a little more real each time I go and hear that heartbeat!!!

HR was 160-170. I recorded the heartbeat, its so cool!! hee hee... then I texted it to everyone!! Well those who would care about hearing Jr.'s heartbeat! HA. It is locked in the computer but I have been unsuccessful in uploading it to the blog!! Sorry folks but I tried! I have no idea how to get a sound byte on to blogger!

So that's pretty much it. I'm slowly trying to work my way through the closets and clean stuff out and get ready to move the house around to make room for baby. One project at a time. Thankfully we still have about 6 months! Even then I don't think we'll be ready for this one 100%. But we'll see. ;-)

That is all for now! Nothing else new to report! Have a blessed day in the Lord!

3 comments:

Misti said...

I'm so glad to hear everything is going well. I was just telling some friends about your story the other day & commented on how you hadn't posted in awhile. I was getting a little worried. LOL

John David Marr said...

Yay for the happy update. So glad your feeling like a typical pregnant woman. Enjoy every minute of it. :)

TMac said...

Sorry Misti!! I've been a little blocked on writing. Didn't meant to worry ya!! :-)

All is well promise!! Thanks for keeping tabs on me!!

xoxo