Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My heart is touched!

I am amazed. One that anyone has ever READ this blog outside of family, and two, that there are people out there who have been excitedly awaiting my post about Samuel's arrival! WOW...I'm honored and touched! THANK YOU for sharing in our life's story!! How did you ever find us???

Life is a whirlwind!! Whirlwind of excitement, busyness, emotion, and of course DIAPERS. I literally sit in awe, weeping, that THIS is MY child. Here to stay! Not for me to give back to someone! MY CHILD!! Oh praise you my Lord! I don't know quite how to put into words how thankful and overflowing my heart and soul are!

In fact, I'm sitting here in tears as I type this, listening to my darling husband debate with Sammy that a slightly dirty diaper is not that bad, and he really shouldn't cry so loud because he's not REALLY that wet. As funny as it sounds, it fills my heart! My life long dream has come true!! I'm a mommy! And that silly hubby of mine is a daddy...To an absolutely beautiful miracle!!

Tears I guess are just a fact of life these days. My heart is just so full it must overflow somewhere. But not just tears of joy and gratitude, but tears for those I have "left behind" by becoming a mom. Those whom I love dearly, who yet to hold their precious little ones in their hands. They are not far from my mind. Even in the hustle and bustle of a new baby, I'm still hurting and begging God to bring THEIR miracle as well. And a lot of "why me God? What did I do to deserve this precious gift?". I still wish God would give just a tad bit of insight on this journey, mine, my friends, my family. Why 7 years for us? Why 10 for others? and why never for some...

See I'm all a mess. But as I put my little boy down to bed tonight, and sang a church hymn I've only ever sang to other people's kids, that I've wondered if I'd ever get to sing to my child, my heart rejoices in all this. And I praise Him in all things. God is still good, as my heart overflows, and other hearts break, God is still good. Maybe its our turn to bring hope...

Have a blessed day in the Lord!

4 comments:

The Imperfect Sojourner said...

questions we may never know the answers to, but you have done it the right way - give God the glory for your life no matter what it looks like. i had a craft blog and from being on blogger I somehow(cant remember) stumbled on your blog. as i think i told you before I was touched by the post i landed on which was you guys saying the ivf worked, so I sat here with a cuppa in my hand that night and read the whole 7 years!!! all the way from start to finish and have followed since. God is good. This month myself and my husband started our own life blog in the hope that the first post will look very different from the one someone else lands on in 5 years or whatever...be honest where you're at kinda thing. Would you give me your permission to do a post on you guys and how your story affected me? i'll link to your blog etc. if not it's ok. Lisa x

TMac said...

Thank you Lisa!!! Definitely to God be the glory on whatever good comes form this!! Its nothing more then me babbling, and if God can bless a life with it, then Praise Him!! :-)

Absolutely, feel free to post or link or whatever!! I'm not shy about any of our life! I want people to see how God has worked in our crazy life!!!

I went to your personal blog and have been reading. (when I can! lol! ) It will be fun to see where God takes it!!!

In Him,
Talley

The Imperfect Sojourner said...

awh that's sweet :) maybe you'll be following us now seeing how God can turn it all around!
Thanks for the permission to do that, it'll kind of softly help me in bringing up the subject of our challenges in the same area as you guys so that will be great. I know you probably dont have time for much now, but i'm sure you're enjoying having your lil man to keep you occupied for so much of the day :)
Thank you xx

The Imperfect Sojourner said...

Hey Lady. hope you 3 are well? I've posted a tribute to your blog and you guys, as mentioned before. hope you enjoy :)
http://crokers-hephzibah.blogspot.com/2011/04/our-inspiration-for-starting-this-blog.html