Thursday, April 21, 2011

I have to share....

Lookie what I got today!!!


Tons of smiles and cooing! Sammy had his 8 week appt today. I have such a big boy!!! He is up 2lbs in 3 weeks!! He is now 11lbs 14 oz 22.5 in long!

He did so good w/his shots, screamed bloody murder, but calmed down real easily. I on the other hand, my poor mommy heart! Some tears, but we survived!

BUT OH MY before our appt, he broke out into big ol' smiles! And giggling and cooing with the smiles and staring at me! OH it melted my heart!!! It lasted for like a 1/2 hr while I was on the phone with my mommy! It was so amazing! Oh I am in love with him!! He is just so precious! Praise you Jesus for this miracle!

Have a blessed day in the Lord!

2 comments:

The Imperfect Sojourner said...

love love love it!!!!!!!!!!
yeay for Sammy being so healthy and such a good baby :) YEAY for smiling and cooing and loving on Mommy....oh its so lovely. enjoy every second!!
xxx

TMac said...

Thank you!! Yes I'm definitely in love! Its still such an amazing miracle. Every day. He is mine! EEP! :-)

GOD IS GOOD!

Talley