Monday, October 8, 2007

Its DEMO DAY!!!!!

WOO HOO!!! The long awaited demo day has arrived!!! They are ripping out our kitchen today!! woo hoo!!! Cabinets are due to arrive on WEDNESDAY!!!!! YAY!

so here's a little kicker to the lovely demo day. The A/C broke on Friday....YIKES! it was so hot in the house I coulda screamed!!! 90 when I got home, only to 87 after airing out the place! Turns out our only 3 y/o compressor BLEW and now we need a new one...Luckily the unit itself is under warranty, but not the labor! :( BOO HOO....So along with demo day, it is also get-a-new-air-conditioner-day.... YAY!!! Just more money down the drain!! *sigh* oh well, at least it won't me a million degrees!!!

Now Matt braved it out this weekend, he actually stayed in the sweltering heat called our house. I couldn't take it, even for 10 min, so I packed up the pup and high tailed it (ha ha) to mom's house....Which thankfully had air conditioning! of course it also had 2 very hairy cats who like to shed all over Oma's house which happens to be where I slept, so now I'm all congested and nasally...*sniff sniff*...Ah but sweet A/C...I was actually cold last night! where as Matt is having to take a cold shower this morning!!

So I'll post pics of the beginning and the start of demo tonight when I go home to my a/c filled house!! YAY! Till then, have a blessed day in the LORD!!!

No comments: