Monday, October 1, 2007

OCTOBER!!

OK, i find it very hard to believe that it is already October!! Holy cow!!! My bday is next week! EEEK I'm gonna be 29!! Almost in my 30's...YOWSA!

Not to much going on in our neck of the woods. The demo of our kitchen is starting next Monday, so I have this week to get the kitchen cleared out of all the junk, I mean STUFF we have accumulated in 5 years!!!! (Its more then I thought! YIKES!)

We had a very nice weekend, relaxing and such! Matt worked, I did laundry. Oh and I got my MASSAGE that Matt bought for me for our anniversary!!! Ahhh, so relaxing! I got my fingers and toes painted too!!! Purdy colors for fall!!! Matt is so good to me!!

Wow 3 more months to 2008!! Where does the time go?? Didn't we just start this year off???? Hard to believe it is almost over!!! Soon it will be Turkey day, then CHRISTMAS! YIKES! I need to get shopping! guess I need $$ for that! LOL!

OK back to work! Have a blessed day in the Lord!

No comments: