Thursday, November 8, 2007

So I've been instructed...

To update my blog! One of my online buddies informed me that my blog was NOT up to date and i needed to post!!! :) Well gee, sorry been a little busy!! BUT anything for YOU TB!!!

It has been busy as always, getting the house back to normal, getting me feeling back to normal. I also started up with choir again, sang this past weekend! I've missed it!!! But as always work is busy, home is busy...busy busy busy....OH did I mention: THE KITCHEN IS DONE!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

Monday was my first night 'cooking' in our brand new kitchen! It is so so so beautiful! YES I know! You need pictures!! Unfortunately, our camera cord had a run in with Matt's wheels and is not broken and useless!! I have no way to get the pictures from said camera to computer. I thought maybe at work, but no card read her as well... :( so sad! I might go over and try it at mom's, she has a card reader on her printer I think.

But really and truly it is absolutely beautiful and gorgeous and I am just awe-struck at this amazing blessing God has given us!!! I'm overwhelmed by his generosity to us!

So not much of an update!! But I guess I should be WORKING while at work and not BLOGGING!!! Have a blessed day in the LORD!