Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Merry Christmas from Joy!

I'm so excited that Christmas is finally here. I can actually celebrate and be in the Christmas-y mood w/o feeling guilty!!! We got our tree this weekend and Matt and I put it up last night! It's a cute little short/fat tree, but I think it's beautiful!! :)

We don't really do much else decor wise, except for a wreath on the door and a sign that says "merry christmas" in lights on the window...Not a lot of room and I am NOT climbing on any roof to put up lights! NO THANK YOU!


I'm proud to say we have about 3/4 of our shopping done too! WOO HOO! Bet you'd LOVE to know what we're giving. Sorry can't share, but it's nice!!!


I'm doing OK otherwise. Still kind of in a funk, but I'll survive! So I'll end with this adorable photo of joy in her Christmas santa suit!!! Have a blessed day in the Lord!


Ain't She cute?

1 comment:

Patti said...

I am reading your blog. I am sorry you didn't get to spend Thankdgiving with your parents.:( But, I am happy I had the pleasure of having them here with us. It was good to have them our first year here. It has been so tuff with two mortgages, I also wonder why God has allowed our financial status to go in the dumps lately. The holidays are very hard especially with no money. Although, I know it is not about the money right? We missed seeing you and Matt! Hope you have a better Christmas. Love, Your aunt Patti