Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree....

Oh Christmas tree!!!

Our tree is so purdy! Really puts me in the "Christmas" mood!!! :) So nice to see every day coming home! I'm in the process of finishing our Christmas cards with the letter we send every year. (My family calls it the Christmas novel) BUT I've gotta tell ya, it's only 1 page this year. Yes that is right ONE PAGE!!! Picture is cute too!!! :)

Saturday my friend and I are having our 2nd annual Christmas cookie sweat shop! Last year we made dozens and dozens and dozens of cookies at her house. This year it will be in my NEW kitchen! YAY! We have 5 variety's this year b/c of lack of space (It was like 7 or 8 last year!). I can't wait! We watch Christmas movies all day and listen to music and make a mess! It's a blast!! We were so exhausted last year we both slept through church the next day! But it is loads of fun! I can't wait!

Mom is having a cardiac cath done on Thursday and a stint placed in where the blockage is. (FINALLY) I'm so relieved!! I've been concerned about her increasing symptoms and still feeling generally crappy, so hopefully this will help.

Well off to do some work! Have a blessed day in the Lord!

No comments: