Sunday, March 22, 2009

I know I know...

I'm a bad blogger. But lemme tell you it has been uber nuts lately!!!! I can't even tell you!!!

Just wanted to touch basis and say hi! Lets see in a nutshell:
~I'm still in pain, go for a HIDA scan of my gall bladder on Thursday
~I'm still a school nurse, things have quieted down
~I started my new job on a per diem basis and worked a job today, which is a story in itself.
~I have Jury Duty tomorrow
~We leave for vacation on Saturday, going to NC to see fam, Stone Mtn Park GA to visit the big fat boulder in the middle of Atlanta, then to Gainesville to visit more fam.
~Matt is still wok ring and still at 30 hours a week, so that is OK
~IF still sucks and its been a rough couple of weeks with PG announcements, forced baby showers, and adorable 4 month old at work today
~Life continues to be busy as always!!!!!

SO that is it. Nothing new, just busy as always! I hope everyone is well, and I hope to update on life more. I will definitely be posting pics of vacation and such!!! Have a great one and a blessed day in the Lord!

P.S.
The blog background has changed b/c a certain wheeled someone decided flowers were gay on HIS blog. So he got sparkles instead! But it IS Matt approved!

No comments: