Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hangin' out in North Carolina.

****baby mentioned***


So I'm sitting here blogging in Mint Hill, NC. I'm at my aunt Patti and Uncle Shaun's house enjoying the beautiful scenery, cool weather, and just visiting w/my family. Its been way to long since I've seen them! My cousins have come, well so far 2 of the three. My cuz Krista has been here and also Phil and his wife Chelsie stopped by to say hi and with them their new born little boy Logan. I've totally enjoyed getting tons of baby fixes and time! He is a beautiful little boy.

We went to SC (we are right on the border) and visited a good friend of mine I hadn't seen for a while. We went to her church and then out for a fabulous lunch. We had a really good time. I've missed her a bunch!

We came back and got some more lovin's on the baby and are just enjoying relaxing! We will be here until Tuesday and then off to GA to Stone Mountain Park.

On another note, my girlfriend S, has been in the process of adopting! Her birth mom went into labor today and gave birth to a 5 lb 12 oz baby girl. They are doing well but the baby was early and having some difficulties w/her being so small. She is asking that everyone pray for her and the recovery of the birth mom, and for the transfer in parental rights, that they go smoothly. This is an amazing selfless act by these parents to give up their child for the empty arms of another. Please keep them in your prayers.

OK off to watch a movie and my battery is dying!! Have a blessed day in the Lord!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Hey there daughter of mine, I am so glad you are finally chilling out in that brisk air.
Give my love to the family and send photo's of your trip there.
Lots of love,
Mommie