Thursday, July 2, 2009

Busy Crazy!!!

So I've been a busy little beaver! EEK!!! Work has me running in a 1000 different directions, but the paycheck is very very nice! :) I'm really enjoying what I am doing, and that is just so nice!! I'm receiving high praise from them and they are working me to death because they have decided I'm a good nurse! YAY! I like making good impressions!

Matt is back to work as of this past Friday. The store re-opened and things seem to be going well. He is just as busy but glad to be doing something again! We didn't strangle each other while he was home, so that's a good thing. Quite frankly I had no time! I was working like crazy!

My work was nice enough to give me this last Sat-Tue off of work. I was able to hang with my H2 Girls (happy hour girls! hee hee) S and J. We went to Astor (Small town outside of Daytona) with some girlfriends. We stayed in a house on S's parents property. It was so calm and relaxing! They have tons of wildlife, 'coons, squirrels, wild turkey, deer, cranes, and even BEAR!!! The deer come up to their back yard and eat every night, it is amazing!!! We went out on the water and took pictures of turtles. I got some great pictures. We relaxed and enjoyed the time away, even spent a day in St. Augustine, and toured Ponce Inlet Lighthouse. S's sis in law L joined us for part of our trip! I could have stayed another 10 days without any problem, but alas, I have bills to pay and a job was waiting for me!!! It was a blast. I'm so grateful for the time away! So below I'll share some pictures.

So we are having a BBQ at mom's house for the 4th, and we plan on setting of some very nice fireworks that we bought in South Carolina on our way home from vacation. We have family and friends coming and I'm so looking forward to it! I have to work, but I'll be off in plenty of time! No big deal!!!

OK well gotta go to bed, have a crazy day of admissions tomorrow (and crazy patients based on the conversations I've already had with them! EEK) Hope everyone is well and ENJOY celebrating the birth of our Nation! Happy 4th of July!!! Have a blessed day in the Lord.

Us on top of the fort in St Augustine (S, J, and me)














All four of us...














Me snugglin' with the sheriff!! LOL














Us with the guards of the fort...














Deer running away in the backyard...I was watching this from my bedroom window!














Cranes. These guys are LOUD and obnoxious!














More Deer.













On the boat...J and Me














Ponce Inlet Lighthouse














I love these pics of the Lighthouse. They are very cool, if I do say so myself.




































J and me in front of the lighthouse sign

1 comment:

Patti said...

Great Pictures, glad you had a nice getaway!