Thursday, August 5, 2010

Growing day by day....

Hello everyone. I apologize for not updating more frequently, but I find myself in this state of quiet. Not really reading, not writing, not journaling. I know I should be writing every single detail of this miracle pregnancy down, but I'm just finding my self needing to be in a place of quiet. I know sounds weird, makes sense to my brain!!!

I, or rather, WE are doing well. I am 9 weeks pregnant!! Can you believe? I know I can't either!!! I have graduated to a standard OB patient and had my first appt on Wednesday. Mom came with me hoping to get a glimpse or hear little one, but I did not have a new u/s at this time, but I have one next Wednesday scheduled. Everything looks great, all tho my BP was elevated, something they are watching, it has been since I started IVF. And mom had my OB laughing so hard he had to stop mid exam. Yea, it was an interesting day!! LOL.

So pretty much this appt was about history, praising God, vital sign check, pee in a cup and all the internal stuff. I'll spare you the details of a Pap smear but I will tell you that my OB said I "feel very pregnant" when he does the internal. We're moving right along! So even though we didn't see our little bean sprout, I'm reassured that my body is changing and growing, so baby is too!!!

SO u/s next week, then follow up with OB the week after...He is still waiting on all my files to come from the IVF clinic, so holding off taking the 10,000 gallons of blood since pretty much all of it was already done. I got signed up for all kinds of stuff, and formula and got a new mommy goody bag with a pregnancy planner. Its amazing to have this happening. Is it real? Am I really going to be a mommy to a little one?

My OB is so excited...He just hugged me (and mom) and congratulated me and praised God with us. (he goes to my church) He is just amazing!!! So cool to have a GOD FEARING doc!! He has always prayed w/us before he did any of my surgeries. This man has walked the road of heartache with us, pretty much from the 1st year on. He has held us, prayed with us, listened to us, patiently waited with me as I melted into a puddle of tears and heartache and frustration. He has even teared up with us. So now he is just Praising JESUS with us!!! Knowing how much of a miracle this child is, and that all the glory for him/her is for God alone!! Its pretty cool...

Its just crazy! I can't believe I'm doing all this!! Its overwhelming!! I'm so humbled by this gift from God!!! Please join me in continuing to pray for this little one to grow grow grow, but also to offer up some praise to our God, for the gift of life inside me. Have a blessed day in the Lord!

No comments: