Friday, July 23, 2010

7 weeks and 1 day

So we had another appt with our IVF clinic!! Little bean is measuring ahead of the game!! And is double in size from last week and a VERY VERY clear picture of the little ones heartbeat! SO VERY prominent!! It was amazing. AND b/c the ultrasound probe was so, um, close to baby, we could hear the heartbeat!!! It was amazing. 143 bpm.

I feel pretty good, still just in awe that this is happening!! So w/o further ado, here is our little one's most RECENT picture. This one ISN'T magnified like the last one. This is the actual size of our youngin!!! So clear that there is a somethin' in there!













AND I get to show you the video of the heartbeat!!!! The flicker inside the blob is the heart! The tech puts the arrow on the beating heart!! How amazing is this!! I'm so in awe! Have a blessed day in the Lord!

2 comments:

sheridan said...

Talley,

I have not been on HP since March and my computer died so I was not able to keep up with your blog. I am in tears at what God has done for you!!

Praising God for the miracle of your children!

Congratulations to you & Matt!

julie (I was julied on HP)

Anonymous said...

cried tears listening to you watching your little one's heart beating! Praising God for this miracle--and praying for you daily!!