Saturday, February 25, 2012

WE have a ONE year old!

It's hard to believe a year has already passed!! Too quickly! Sam is ONE today! I remember this day so clearly from last year (now the weeks following? That's a different story! LOL). I was terrified of the C Section, afraid something would go wrong with the Pre eclampsia, then struggled watching him have a hard time breathing...But ended the day holding my perfect baby boy that my arms had longed to have for so long! Could it be they were finally full??

Now they are overflowing with a 26 lb little boy! He's not a baby anymore, he's a TODDLER. How did that happen?? My word, it has gone too fast! But every day I'm so thankful for this little boy, for this precious miracle that has rocked our world! Oh Lord, how did I get so blessed?? So lucky?

My heart has been hoping and praying for so many of my continued PI/IF girls. So much heart ache recently, and I'm just begging God for them to have this amazing chance. And I wonder why I was chosen, but yet so thankful. Such a weird place to be. Newly titled as "Former IF" and "MOM". Still getting used to that after so many years as the "IF girl", "Barren". Know what I mean?

I think most of all, I just want these girls that I love to know, no matter what even with this miracle in my arms, they are never far from my mind/heart. I have not forgotten, I CHOOSE to not forget, because I will continue to pray and hope for them...and you are loved...I will not forget...

Celebrating my miracle today! Continuing to pray for more miracles to come!! In all of it, GOD IS GOOD!

Have a blessed day in the Lord!

1 comment:

The Imperfect Sojourner said...

Happy Birthday bouncing boy! and Mum and Dad we are delighted you are celebrating a first birthday! I know the IF will always hover there but enjoy it as much as you can and we are all cheering you on... arms empty or full! love ya xxx