Thursday, March 27, 2008

I know you all are asking for updates...

So joy is doing well. We had a rough weekend, she had HORRIBLE side effects to her pain medicine and had "the squirts" all weekend. I even missed Easter service b/c we couldn't leave her home! But I'm happy to say she is doing MUCH better and will be fine!!!

It is officially 10 DAYS until our CRUISE! YAY!!!!! I'm so so so so so so so so so so so excited I can't wait! This weekend my Sister in law and I are going to a scrapbook convention in Orlando! I can not wait it should be a blast and a weekend away from LIFE!!!

Of course all of my extra $$ for supplies went out the window to the dog and her broken butt, but we'll have fun nonetheless!

Mom is turning 60 next week (she'd KILL ME if she read this!) I think its awesome, she is so beautiful and I think will be GORGEOUS for her 60's!

OK I'm ready to leave work soon and I have to go pack for tomorrow leaving for Orlando! FUN! Have a blessed day in the Lord!

No comments: