Monday, March 17, 2008

I know its been a while.

Life has been crazy as usual. And well, I've just been struggling some and not really into writing.

Been just in the hum drum of every day life and being a nurse, wife, daughter, sister. Not really much going on. i can say that our cruise is in exactly 2 weeks and six days! YEE HAW! I can not wait! it will be wonderful to get away with my hubby and just relax together!

We found out today that one of our fellow nurses, her son was killed in a military flight accident this weekend. He is a U.S. Marine. We are so very very heart broken for her!! I'm at a loss. So many of my dear friends are struggling with major loss and heartbreak, and I'm breaking right along with them... I don't know what else to do, besides pray and hold them if they let me. But my heart hurts too, WITH them... *sigh*

Please keep F, and her family (Her son was AJ) in prayer over the next few weeks. It takes time for a military burial and she is single with not much family except a daughter and sister. So she will need all the help she can get.

Have a blessed day in the Lord.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.