Sunday, September 21, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!


TO US! 6 years today we have been married! hard to believe! Interesting anniversary it shall be, filled with IV antibiotics and percocet! HA. Here is a picture from our wedding day!!!

So since I was here I thought I'd update you all on how he is doing. Matt is doing WONDERFULLY from this surgery! We even went to church on Saturday evening! It's been a while! And then out to dinner with my folks! It was nice to have some normalcy for the first time in a LOOONG time!!

Praise God the insurance approved Matt to have Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT). So far for 40 visits! It is quite a commitment indeed, 3 hrs a day 5 days a week for at least 8 weeks. But the schedule has fallen into place, and I have back up for everyone to take him. Thank God! He starts treatment on Monday. We spoke to the HBO team on Wednesday and went through orientation and all that fun. Its very interesting and should LORD WILLING help with his healing in all aspects. Bone, skin, incision. We are still going to several Doctor appts a week, but things are starting to fall into a schedule again.

This has been an interesting journey to say the least, but your thoughts and prayers have been felt through all of it! Thank you for all of you who have been supporting us through thoughts, prayers, and any other way you can think of!

Well, its late and I must keep up on my sleep!! Have a blessed day in the Lord!!!

2 comments:

Patti said...

Happy Anniversary! I am so pleased Matt is doing better and you both are getting a little break from all the stress. By the time the Holidays roll around you'll be good to go. :) A great Blessing for Thanksgiving!

dyana said...

Patti:

I am a HBOT technician in FL. We have several disabled children who cannot get benefits for HBOT but we are providing them through a charity anyway. Can you please tell me the insurance company that you have and how you managed to get HBOT covered, ie: the codes for reimbursement so that I can share this information with parents who are desperate to get some financial relief for the treatments their children are receiving. Happy Anniversary! I wish you two the best! If ever in South Florida you should see our HBOT/PT clinic run by Ray Cralle, world reknowned physical therapist.
www.raycralle.com

Bright Blessings to you both.

Dyana