Thursday, September 4, 2008

I know I know, BAD BLOGGER!!

You can smack my hand! But can I just say its been absolutely CRAZY and I've got good excuses!!

So last weekend I flew up to PA and celebrated my friends', L and B, wedding. I went with my other bud N. L and N and me all went to high school together and it was neat having the 3 of us back together again for such a joyous occasion!

In fact, it happened to fall on the 2 year anniversary of Oma's Heaven Day. A day that usually has me in tears, and I was able to have JOYFUL tears in celebration for my dear friend! What a blessing and beautiful way to take the sting off of the day.

Matt is doing fine, still home, still healing. Tentatively he is to have surgery to have the hardware taken out next week but with Hurricane Ike looming around, dunno if it will happen. I'll keep you posted. He's stir crazy and lonely and just ready for this all to be over! We are on the home stretch tho! About 5 1/2-6 weeks to go! He should be back to work in time for my 30th Birthday! YIKES! (Yes I'm gonna be 30. SCARY)

Well I'm at work and should really be working! I will post pics of the wedding soon, you can see me in my dress, and will give you a better, longer update later!! Hope everyone is well!

Have a blessed day in the Lord!

No comments: