Saturday, September 6, 2008

LOOKIE WHAT WE GOT!!!



My friend called and asked if I wanted a kitten. Her friend found 2 of them on the side of the road. SURE I said... But after the hurricane...Well then she called back and said her friend's hubby is going to have the kittens put down if she doesn't get rid of them herself TODAY!! She desperately asked if I could take one on a trial basis.

But I gotta tell ya, I'm in love with this little one already!!! Isn't s/he cute? Dunno what it is yet, I'm leaning toward boy but I'm not sure what package I'm seeing!!!

Anyway, s/he was dirty (got a BATH), but otherwise OK, eyes and nose are clear, ears are clear, no mites, no fleas...tooshy looks OK too. Has pooped and peed YAY!!! but appears a little malnourished but otherwise very active. Ate kitten chow w/o an issue and is drinking....

So Matt said last night "NOOO we are only keeping it for a few days til you find it a home." Which I answered to, "No problem honey (yea right!) whatever you say." Kitty is sound asleep right now in Matt's LAP where he is just snuggling the baby!! hee hee, its MINE!! Matt's falling for his adorable wittle face too!!!

Is this not such an adorable kitten??? S/he is white and light orange, playful! And a snuggler! Got to get him/her to a vet soon to be checked out.

So what do you think? Adorable right?

This is the pic of the two of them wide awake...Guess who is inheriting the other kitten? MOM! She was "kitty sitting" for my friend who had it for the night last night, and DAD of all people has fall in love with this little thing! IT LOVES HIM!!! So they got the tortisey one with the longer hair (girl we think) and we got the orange and white one (boy we think)...

I'm in LOOOVE!!! Ideas for names? Have a blessed day in the Lord!!!

2 comments:

Patti said...

Soooo Cute.. But they do grow up and shed a lot... good luck. Enjoy.

TMac said...

Mine will be the short haired one!!! And you sound like matt, "they will grow up"...Yea yea I know! :) But he is so darn cute!!

XOXO