Saturday, April 11, 2009

So I see SOO many people are reading...

NOT.

OK I know I've been slacking, but life is busy! I still don't have time to post pics (all tho you can see them on facebook if you are my "friend)...

Newest piece of news, I go in for surgery Monday morning at 7am at JFK hospital. BYE BYE Gall bladder. I'm ready I'm tired of feeling like CRAP. Daddy is taking me and will be sitting with me all day. How sweet! I'll be staying overnight ,and out of work a week.

I worked at 13 hr shift today for my agency to kind of make up for some of the lost wages, but between surgery and spring break, I'm gonna be out 2 weeks of pay. Prayers would be GREATLY appreciated. For those who read. :(

Work sucks right now as well, and I'm seriously debating whether or not to throw in the towel after the year is over. I'm tired of being under constant harassment. I work while walking on egg shells balancing 60million glass plates on my head, and it is never good enough. Things OUT OF MY CONTROL are causing me to be penalized. (i.e. traffic lights being out causing a 1 hr and 15 min commute to work making me 15 min late after 60 days of PERFECT attendance, being at work beyond early, and functioning in an almost unfuctionable state)

Whatever, it will be there loss, and my sadness. sigh. Please pray. I feel God is probably leading me away from this job, but I don't know what is bigger and better out there!

OK enough of this, I'm wiped out and tomorrow is Easter! Praise to our Lord for giving his life for us and our salvation!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!

Have a blessed day in the Lord!

2 comments:

Carpenters said...

mac family, I am praying for you and hope that your surgery went well.
-carpenter's--MO

Patti said...

We're reading, your not writing... Glad you are starting to feel better.xxoo