Sunday, August 16, 2009

Long time...

Lots to update!! So I was talking with my long time friend Jen and she informed me I was slacking in my writing. She is, of course, right. It has been a MONTH and what a while month its been!!!

So a lot of it I haven't written about b/c I needed to make it official first. The district had cut the nurses to 33hr/wk. something absolutely not do-able for us!! And they cut our insurance making it cost more out of pocket for us as well. So I'd been trying to figger out what to do. Well, about a month ago at the home health agency I was working for, I was offered a job. A REALLY good job! I am now the Clinical Supervisor for my agency! Its a 40 hr week job M-F with a nice pay increase! So as of this past Thursday, I resigned from the Health Care District. I am no longer a school nurse! It was and is hard to leave the kids, and my staff. I LOVED my staff. But it was definitely the right move! After all I went through with them, this is where I'm meant to be! It is truly a blessing for us!

Also this month we bought a car for me!! The Kia bit the dust, and we were able to finance a vehicle I could afford!!! (and literally 4 days later the job offer came! GO GOD with timing!) Its a candy apple red Toyota Rav4. Its GORGEOUS. See pics below! :)

Let's see what else. OH. Remember how Matt and I had written a letter to Apple, fighting back for his demotion b/c we felt it wasn't done fair? That was back in like, May or April I believe. I was on a rampage then! Fighting my district with legal help, fighting Matt's company for unfair demotion. Anyway, Matt had a meeting with them this past Tuesday. Well his HR guy found Matt's boss to be in the WRONG and at fault and re-instated Matt to FULL TIME with BENEFITS!!! HOORAY! So He is back to full time! I'm so happy for him!! Again, GOD IS GOOD!

SO that is all the good fun going on! Its been a crazy summer! Good for the most part. Full of blessings. I can not even TELL you the relief from all these blessings! Safe car, safe jobs, income coming in!

I've been in an IF funk for lack of a better term. But that is a post for another day. Now, I have to go to bed and sleep b/c tomorrow I go back to my new full time job!! Lots to catch up on for missing 3 days!! :)

Have a blessed day in the Lord! (OO car pics below)





























1 comment:

Patti said...

Nice to hear about all the positives in your life! Nice car too! Enjoy your new job!