Saturday, December 5, 2009

Pictures from Thanksgiving

Sorry it took so very long!! My gracious its been a crazy week! It took over 15 hours to get home on Sunday on what should have been an 11 hour drive...OIY. Traffic was nuts. Then work on Monday was a tad crazy too! (No boss tho, he is on vacation!!!) On Tuesday, I was in a minor accident in my PARKING LOT AT HOME!!! My neighbor backed into me and squashed my new car's bumper!! SAD SAD DAY!! I also hurt my back. I had seen him coming so I tensed and must have been turned just right to tweak my back. So It was a day full of insurance claims, police case numbers, adjusters, doctors and annoyance. My car is reparable, but they haven't decided the amount of fault yet. Gotta love Florida's NO FAULT rule!! Then on Thursday, JUST when my chiropracter got me feeling better, our office chair broke when I flailed back after hubby tickled my foot, and I fell flat to the ground on my back, shoulder, hip and side. I'm a lovely assortment of colors, from the deep blacks and purples, to the beautiful hues of blue. OIY. I've seen my chiropractor more in the last week then I have in a YEAR!!!

So needless to say, here I am now, posting some pictures for you! I won't do to many, just some of my silly family!!! I really enjoyed my time in NC, missed my hubby tho! Overall it was a wonderful reunion and family gathering!!! We are truly blessed with how God has brought such peace in such a turmoil time!!! So without furthur ado...Here are some pics from Thanksgiving, and oh a little of other stuff!!

This was the full moon the other night, it was just gorgeous! Pics do NOT do it justice!!!
























Here is my crunched car. WAHH!














My Auntie Kathy had a birthday while we were in NC. So all the girls went out and celebrated!!!














My Cuz and I tired out my uncles harley! :)


















And Thanksgiving Pictures!!!


























































































1 comment:

Meridith said...

Great pics!! And BTW - that's the same kind of bike I use to have :)