Saturday, June 23, 2007

BUSY WEEK!

Wow, it has been a bit crazy lately!!! I will first say that Matt is OK and his boo boo has healed on his head. The closet is still in shambles, but should be fixed next weekend. I have a date with Dad to fix them!!!

We've been running around all week, lots of Dr. appt's, luncheons with friends, dinner with our bible study. I also was blessed to meet the little miracles of our friends G and K....Oh my goodness they have 2month old twins, boy and a girl. They are PRECIOUS miracles and SUCH an inspiration to Matt and I in our hopes of being parents. They were conceived after many years of infertility, just like matt and I. They bring hope to us, that we may have a chance to have little one(s) some day!!! It was a wonderful visit! I got one major baby fix!!! I hope to cuddle and love on them again soon!! hee hee...

So nothing else going on. Just a busy week and busy weekend. Will post more later if there is anything interesting to say!!!! LOL! Have a blessed day in the Lord!

No comments: