Friday, June 8, 2007

Eventful Day


So I took our lovely Joy joy for a haircut today! She has never been groomed and was in dire need of a trim and her claws being cut! I had to leave her for THREE WHOLE HOURS! That is a long time to leave my furbaby in someone elses hands!!!! So hard! She tried jumping out of the ladies arms and into mine when I was leaving. Broke my heart! But she is so cute now! She got a new harness too. Multicolor and pink! She is so cute! I also did a lot of work on my car, washed and oil change, dropped some stuff off at the Goodwill, went to Michaels, but will have to go back. Forgot my coupon! LOL...I'm ready for a nap!!! So is Joy. She hasn't moved since we came home. She is so tired. It's hard to tell in these pics, but you can see how tired and mad she is! hee hee..... That's all from me! Have a blessed day in the Lord!

No comments: