Thursday, February 28, 2008

I love Florida weather...

BRRR IT'S COLD! I woke up to 38 degrees this morning! eek! I love love love the cool weather, but it won't last, supposed to be warm again by tomorrow. :( poo. I love the 60's such a crisp wonderful day outside! We just had a fire drill at school and I about froze my britches off, forgot to bring my jacket out! OOPS!

So not much new, I'm feeling back to normal again! no more sore throats! I'm still taking the antifungal med and will until next week. I go back to the ENT on Wednesday to be rescoped (ick!) I'm so grateful though, a 6 week sore throat and being told its "in your head" will really make one nutso!!! But no more, i really am OK and feeling better!! And not crazy, well not totally anyway! ;) I miss choir too, which hopefully i'll be cleared for again next wednesday. i've been on "voice rest" from straining. And still if I talk to much, I get hoarse pretty fast. I can't hit the high notes now either, guess I'll need to be an ALTO HA!

The concert on Saturday was AWESOME!!! Casting Crowns ROCKS! so very cool and very annointed! Ran into a bunch of people I know that i haven't seen for a bit! It was good to meet up with folks again.

Well we are almost officially allowed to start trying again for our little one(s). By the time my cycle is ready for attempting, it will be OK to start again. Really and truly I'm just glad to be done with that horrible anti HIV med and mending again! I want to be back to my NORMAL!

I've also decided its time to seek some help in dealing with all the emotions and turmoil of the last couple of years. not just b/c of the infertility, but also dealing wtih Oma's death, mom's mauling, dad's surgery and just all that I've gone through personally and us in our marriage. Mom is seeing a counselor at church and b/c mom and I lived through so much together, we kind of feed off each other. So the counselor recommended seeing me as well b/c I fill in the blanks for mom's story and mom for my story. if that makes sense! :) So next Saturday I'll try it out and see. I'm a little nervous b/c I've never been one to enjoy going to counseling, but I need too, Its time.

Well its time for work and its getting busy! So back to the grind! HAve a blessed day in the Lord.

No comments: