Friday, June 6, 2008

Surgery Change...

So as you know Matt's surgery was scheduled for next Thursday the 12th. Its been bumped up a day to the 11th at 8:30am (at Palms West Hospital for those who want to know).

Of course this makes Matt a nervous ninny b/c now its a day sooner, but I have full confidence in our surgeon and even more confidence that God will bring him through w/o any complications! My dad is off next week from work and is going to stay with me in the waiting room!! I didn't even realize how much I wanted someone with me until it was offered. I had already planned on being alone and just 'dealing' by myself. It will be nice to have the company! I'm very grateful!

So that's it. I'll keep you posted and updated on everything and how Matt is doing of course. And you know show you pics of him with the little paper hat on his head! hee hee hee, I'm devious.

Off to work, b/c today is THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!! I'm quite excited. (can you tell??? ☺)

Have a blessed day in the Lord!

No comments: