Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Surgery Day...

As you can see its 1230am and I'm still awake. Pre surgery nerves, and it ain't my surgery! OIY

Matt is having his major foot reconstruction including a bunion removal, heel cord release and lengthening, heel resizing, and foot repositioning. Phew that's a mouth full!

He will be admitted for a couple of days and off from work for several weeks. I'll be with him (and my dad will be with me!) and this is the same surgeon from his last hamstring release 3 years ago.

Matt's nervous of course, but we know that God is in control, and all will be OK. Just that whole surgery nerves. His surgery should begin around 830 and last about 4 hours. Please Keep matt in your prayers (and me while I do the whole waiting game..ugh)

I'll post an update as soon as I know something. I'll have the laptop with me to keep me entertained while WAITING. Oh and dad to play cards with!!!

Also financially we are taking a major hit with me being out of work and now matt as well for surgery. I know that God will supply all our needs, but we are a tad bit stressed. Just keep that in your prayer as well!!!!

Have a blessed day in the Lord!!!

No comments: