Thursday, August 21, 2008

Busy Busy

So not only has school started off with a bang, I've also got this nasty little chest cold that is kickin' my butt!!! But I'm on the mend.

So first we had a crazy 1st day back, I didn't have computers all last week and this week until today, Tuesday we had a hurricane day (which turned into a blessing b/c it was my sickest day. didn't have to call in sick! Phew) and I have so many kids this year my clinic shall bust!!! OIY...

Not to mention, doctors appts, CT scans, Bone scans, AND I leave next week to fly to PA for my friend L's wedding! So I may be a bit spotty at best!!!

I spoke with the DG Foundation rep, she is sending us the ENTIRE CD of Photos from the photo shoot, so we might find some better ones for possible Cmas pics. Be prepared folks to see these again! Hee hee. She said this is a nationwide brochure and Matt is going to be "famous". HA! And she is sending plenty of brochures for the family! Pretty cool actually! hee hee.

So that's IT. I'm waiting on 8 to come around so I can dose up my hubby and GO TO BED! ME IS TIRED! One of my kids asked why I wore dark eye makeup under my eyes today. *blush* guess I need better foundation for the dark circles! OIY.

Have a blessed day in the LORD.

No comments: