Friday, November 7, 2008

A new day...

And a bit of an update.

So pain is been pretty off and on, more on then off. And pretty intense at times. But for now I'm ok and back to work today after taking yesterday off again. Surgery is scheduled for the 20th and I'll miss about 4 days then it falls over Turkey break, so we're OK with clinic coverage, but its an additional 3 days w/o pay. Unfortunately I am out of sick/vacation time, and about 10 of the 12 1/2 days I've missed will be unpaid. Um that is a complete paycheck, about $1500 take home pay. We are FREAKING out just a tad of course, but God has provided thus far, whats another $1500, right? I'm looking into my short term diability and how it works with the intermittant leave I've been taking. So we'll see. Pray for provisions please! Thank you!

So that's it, surgery is soon, I can make it until then. And just hoping for God's provision and rest, and healing. Thanks everyone! Have a blessed day in the Lord!

1 comment:

Patti said...

Good Luck On Thursday with the surgery!