Sunday, July 18, 2010

HEARTBEAT!!!

We had our u/s today. We have a beautiful little one with a fetal pole, yolk sac and a flutter of a heartbeat! OH ME OH MY! God is so good. I just couldn't help but praise Him as I looked at the flicker on the u/s screen!! I really have a baby growing inside me! How amazing is that??

It still seems so surreal, like this is happening to someone else, but as I watch my belly grow and feel the tugs and pulls, I realize that THIS IS ME this is happening to!! I am really pregnant and really having a baby!!! How awesome is that!!

We go back next week for another u/s. I can't wait! Baby should be tripled by then!! Somewhere from 4mm to 12-15 mm by the end of the 6th week! (I'll be just over 7 weeks at next appt)

So without further delay, here is our little bean....Its the little white shadow that the arrow is pointing to!! That is my teeny tiny baby!! Isn't this cool????? God is so good!! What an awesome Lord we serve! Have a blessed day in the Lord!

3 comments:

Oldfangled said...

Very exciting, Talley. I'm glad to hear you are doing well.

Patti said...

Happy Happy Happy!!! God Is good....Have a healthy happy weekend little MAMA! xxoo

Anita said...

Allow me to also enter just "HOW AWSOME" this vidio is!!!! What God usually does in secret, we get to watch......oh praise your name Lord for your amazing ways.
We love you Lord, and you little one.
Your grandmother,
Nana Nina