Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I know I know...

You are waiting patiently. But seriously, how do you think WE feel??? HA!!

I've been harassed by several of my FB and non FB friends and of course our faithful "followers", to know what is going on, why we don't know anything yet and what the heck is UP WITH ME!

Well, its pretty simple. We've been waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting to know what God has in store for us. And apparently, God has bottles and binkies in store because....







WE ARE PREGNANT!!!!

PRAISE GOD ALMIGHTY!!! We are 5 weeks pregnant tomorrow!!! I got my first ever in my life positive pee stick last week, then another, then another!!! Its been amazing. Our first round of blood work on Saturday showed a healthy Beta HCG level of 169. Which is beautiful!!! I had another today, which is what we were waiting on to make our announcement and that was 488. They want the number doubling every 2-3 days, and ours is doubling at 60hr increments. PERFECT. RE said everything is right on schedule!!!

My due date is March 9, 2011 which just happens to be my daddy's birthday! We, of course, had to share all the news with our family first before going all cyber with the big announcement! Everyone is just so excited and praising God just as we are. And its been so much fun to surprise them with an early positive pregnancy test.

I have to tell you that this is the most surreal, amazing and humbling thing I've ever gone through. I was told at a very young age that the chance for me to conceive was so very low, then when we found out about Matt's issues, all hope seemed lost. But my friends I must tell you, My God is bigger then any diagnosis, any illness, and impossibility. My God is the God OF the impossible because my God MOVED A MOUNTAIN last week!!! We are so incredibly blessed!!!

We are continuing to pray for this little one, rejoice in each day that God allows this child in our life. We ask that you continue to pray for him/her to grow strong and healthy each day, that God protect them and bring abundant blessings on his/her life. We also ask that when you take a knee to pray for this little one that you also rejoice and praise God for doing THE IMPOSSIBLE!!! I AM PREGNANT!!!

Have a blessed day in the Lord!!!

10 comments:

Heather said...

Oh that is WONDERFUL news!!!! Congratulations mommy and daddy!!!!

Praying for a precious pregnancy and delivery!!

Hugs,
Heather (heathershope - HP)

Misti said...

I've been a lurker for a long time, but I just have to come out of lurkdom to say... Praise the Lord! And Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you guys!

John David Marr said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Talley, I literally cried when I read your post. I've been obsessively checking your blog for news and I am so excited for you guys. What an awesome blessing. I will continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy.
WOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOO!!

John David Marr said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Talley, I literally cried when I read your post. I've been obsessively checking your blog for news and I am so excited for you guys. What an awesome blessing. I will continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy.
WOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Sophia said...

Praise God...Praise God....Praise God!!! Praying that your new child will grow up in the way of our awesome Lord!

Jacqui McCoy said...

That is the most incredible news! I am so happy for you! Have a wonderful & Healthy pregnancy! Congrats Momma to be!

Anita said...

To Matt and Talley Anne, you have gone through so much to come to this point.
Our Lord is truly amazing and "provides" such blessings.
I rejoice and praise His name with you all too!
Now you and I can go thru the "baby" dept. and buy clothes for "real baby" instead of dolls.
Since you were a todler yourself, you wanted to be a mommy.
Blessings to you d yours.
love,
your mommy, Anita

Patiently Waiting said...

Congratulations!!!

Kushmama said...

Oh Talley! I'm so happy for you two! God is so good. Thanks for the update and I'll be sure to stay 'in the loop' via your blog:)

Unknown said...

Yayyyyyyy!! That's WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!!!!!!