Tuesday, May 15, 2007

13 Days to go....

Well 12 if you don't count today.... 12 days till what? you might ask....12 days until the END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR!!!!!! WOO HOO! Let me tell you how overjoyed and excited I am! It has been one HECK of a school year. STarted of with losing Oma, then mom's dog attack, Dad having his heart surgery, switching schools, corneal ulcer, tummy tum surgery, and now finally it is the END! Throw in a few parties, funerals, and holidays in there and you have a crazy year!!!

I'm so glad to have a summer break. At least a bit, don't plan to do to many shifts. I'm gonna work for an agency doing private duty shifts for kids with chronic issues. It's fun, I've worked for them before. But I only want to work like 2 shifts a week for about 5 or 6 weeks then be DONE DONE DONE! Mom and I plan on finishing painting my front room and my bathroom. it should be all done and look great!

Well off to work, have to finish caring for kids these last 12 days!!! Wish me luck!

Have a blessed day in the Lord!

2 comments:

Oldfangled said...

Ahhhh, I miss summer break. I hope you can come visit me on your break -- party at my house!

TMac said...

WOO HOO party at karen's!!! That is the plan for sure!