Sunday, May 6, 2007

Sunday

So again, I've not been around much, but i have a REAL good reason this time! :) I had my surgery on the 27th. Everything went very well, got all the gross girlie gunk out of my tummy, and now we hope and pray for a miracle. I'm a little concerned about a possible infection forming in the incision in my belly button, so I'll be going back to the MD for that tomorrow. Really it was an uneventful weekend. Cold coming on, so rested mostly, read a book and a half, slept, did some laundry, watched movies with Matt on the couch...Even played hookie from church. Not feeling quite up to being out and about yet. All though back to work as of last Wednesday. Just a bit worn down is all. Just need some time.

So nothing else really going on. Just getting ready for bed. Matt's bro and sis in law + kids are coming down this weekend. Been about 2 years since we've seen them. They have a baby we have never met who is almost 2 years old!!! Should be interesting! Ah and the dreaded Mom day is coming up. Not really my fave day. To many reminders of our heart ache and empty arms. But I will give love to my Mom and Mum (matt's mom) and remember my dear departed Oma who I will miss this mother's day season. We'll continue to take it a day at a time!

So who's bored yet with my blogging? One day I'll have something interesting to yap about! And you'll be stoked!
Until then:

Have a blessed day in the Lord!

No comments: