Monday, May 21, 2007

Summer DO...

So I decided it was time to have a new do for the summer! Mom went to town on my hair this weekend and we chopped it off and highlighted it. I'm in LOVE with my new hair do!! And it's really easy to maintain. AND cute!!! I had a student come in my clinic today stop DEAD IN HIS TRACKS and tell me, "Am I really seeing you nurse Talley? You are BEAUTIFUL!". I was all blushing and pleased with my nice new look! If I can please a hyper active 8 year old, who else is there to please!!! LOL!!! So here ya go, an end of the day glimpse of my hair! Have a blessed day in the LORD!!!

2 comments:

Oldfangled said...

Girl, you were beautiful before your new 'do! But I'm glad your new style makes you feel pretty. (((Talley)))

Matt and Talley Mac said...

Aww, thanks Karen!!! I'm lovin' my new do!!!! THANK YOU MOMMY!