Friday, May 25, 2007

3 DAY WEEKEND YAY!

So as I stop and think, I am amazed that it is the end of the school year already....Holy moly what a year this has been! My supervisor was here closing loose ends and we were "reflecting" on this "most difficult year that Talley has had". It has been a challenging year to say the least, and difficult, But I must say, i think matt and I and my family have come out of it with flying colors...Or at least holding it together and still functioning!

As of end of last school year (and I'm documenting this for my own brain's sake...)
June: Oma fell was hospitalized for a week and her decline of health started.
My bro graduated from college and became a TEACHER YAY for him!
Worked at summer camp for lots of kiddies

July: Oma went bed bound, requiring more nursing care and constant attention from mom, and me on the weekends

August: school started again, as did the conflict with my Principal. Oma quickly deteriated. Needed 24 hour nursing care but yet held on without fluids for 13 days. Hurricane something came through, and we lost our nursing care, therefore leaving mom and I to care for Oma until she slipped in the arms of Jesus on August 30. She will be missed.

October: EXACTLY 5 weeks after losing Oma, My Mom and her pup penny attacked by two 90lb pit bulls, mauled and injured, yet they persoveared and SURVIVED, but not without a long mental and physical recovery. My mom ROCKS b/c she overcame so much!

November: Dad goes in for a stress test to find out he has FOUR major arteries blocked requiring immediate Open heart surgery

December: Dad has quadruple bypass surgery SURVIVES and is home before Christmas so we can celebrate God saving his life! I decide it is time for me to move on from my school and transfer to a NEW school with a NEW start.

January: new school! YAY praise God for new school and a new start for me! I LOVE MY SCHOOL!!! OUCH my eye is injured and I have a corneal ulcer!! BOO HOO.

February: wow nuttin, nice slow month! EXCEPT that my WONDERFUL friend Karen came to hang with me and our other friend Heather. It was a BLAST and much needed respit! LOVE YOU KAREN AND HEATHER!!! LOL

March: SAME NUTTIN, wow calm is NICE....

April: Trip to Las Vegas, interesting, and Matt's cuz's wedding. Surgery for my endometriosis.

MAY END OF SCHOOL YAY!

OK so it's a long boring list of the last year, but I must say I'm grateful to have survived it! And I could NEVER have done it without ALL of you! You are a blessing in my life, in both matt's and my life!!!!! I'm thankful to God for helping our family through it all, and I believe we are stronger, and better b/c of it!

OK done rambling! Have a blessed day in the LORD!

3 comments:

Oldfangled said...

February NOTHING?? What about

Oldfangled said...

Um... sorry about that double post. Don't know why that happened.

As I was saying, NOTHING?? What about ME coming to visit? I certainly think that was SOMETHING! (:

Matt and Talley Mac said...

LOL!!! Yes of course you were something. But you were a GOOOOOD something...Not chaos I had to function through... LOL

You were the best thing to happen in FEB! MUAH!