Monday, December 22, 2008

SHOUT OUT TO BETH!!!

So my dear friend that I've know since I was a kid and now as an adult, gave us the blessing of our photos!! Lemme tell you. If you need your pictures done, and you live around here, SHE IS THE CHICK TO DO IT! As you can see with our new blog photo, that she did a fabulous job!! I'm so thrilled!! And I'm going to share some of my fave's with you!!

Beth, THANK YOU SO MUCH for this blessing!! Matt and I have been OOOing and AWWing for the last few hours, just trying to figure out who to give what to and where to put up more pics in our house!! It means so much to us!! Thank you! May God bless you abundantly for giving of your self and your gift to us!!! XOXO

OK pics to come but first an update. Not that there is much to update!! Outside of I'm now officially on my first cycle post lap. So let the "trying" begin. For those who follow us, your prayers would be appreciated, as we jump back on the wagon with attempting to make a miracle. I'm feeling good physically, FINALLY!! I'm feeling human again, and its a nice feeling. I'm officially off of work for the next oh 15 days!! YAY! Much needed break. Matt and I spent today having our pics done, shopping, cleaning the house, and relaxing. Tomorrow I'm baking with my friend R and mom. And then begins the Christmas festivities. Its hard to believe its Christmas time already!

Thankfully I have some work lined up already for the days I'm off. 5 days in a row after Christmas!! Money that will help with the bills! Thank you Lord! Times can be tough, but God is pulling us through. And for that, I'm feeling very thankful this Christmas season.

Well I'm off to take a shower and watch a movie with Matt!! Have a blessed day in the Lord!







3 comments:

Patti said...

OMG These are so beautiful!!! What a great gift your friend gave you. I love the new Christmas look too. Good Job. I am happy you both are doing well and of course you know what else...:) Have a great Christmas and read your e-mail from me. Love & Miss You. Hope you still make it in Spring. I of course expect a photo..:)

Kushmama said...

You are too kind, Talley! I so enjoyed our little visit today and I'm thrilled to hear that you fell in love with a few of the images! It was great fun for me and I hope it was for you, too! I"ll be praying for you guys...a miracle is coming:)

Anita said...

AWSOME, AWSOME PHOTO'S TALLEY !!!!!
WOW "B", YOU HAVE TOTALLY INTRINGUE ME WITH YOUR AMAZING VIEW IN PHOTOGRAPHY.
YOU HAVE AN EYE FOR THE "LIFE CORE" OF THE MOMENT.
YOU DO IT WITH PHOTOGRAPHY AND MY OTHER FRIEND "R" DOES IT IN PAINTING.
BLESSINGS TO ALL OF YOU.
ANITA/MOM