Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy After Christmas

And Merry Before New year... Wait that's backwards.

So. Just a quickie update to the MacIntosh life. We had a fabulous Christmas, see the photos attached. We spent Cmas Eve with my mom and dad, then Cmas morning with Matt's mom and step dad and sister. Then we traveled to Miami and had our Cmas gathering there! It was tons of fun and all things considered we really enjoyed ourselves.

I started working (babysitting) on Sunday and am booked solid til I go back to school. (next Monday) I have a lovely family that has been an ease to sit for and is heavy handed on the tips! YAY. Its weird b/c its "night shift" from 8p to 2a every night this week. Matt and I are passing each other by like we did when we were first married!!

Overall we've been doing good. Matt developed a fever yesterday (103!!!) and has had it continuously since then. No other symptoms, just a fever and general fatigue. I'm hoping he didn't catch my brother's flu that he brought with him to Miami. He's been home from work the last 2 days and won't go back unless his fever stays broken. Which it has yet to do.

So that is all, just working and dealing with sickie. Typical days in our household! Here are some pictures in the next post. Have a blessed day in the Lord!

No comments: