Saturday, December 6, 2008

When it rains, it pours...

SO, my lovely kids at work thought it would be nice to share with me a welcome back present. One of my special needs kids shared Roto Virus with me. Basically its the stomach bug from HELL!! GAG me. I spent most of yesterday in constant heaving and icky-ness. Thank the Lord we had some anti-pukey meds at the house and I was finally able to stop after about 3 1/2 hrs of constant puking! I lost 7 pounds SEVEN pounds in one day. Talk about being squeaky clean inside.

I'm feeling much better today, all tho every muscle in my body hurts, and my lovely post op areas are sorer then normal. But my gastric system has calmed down and i am tolerating gatorade, crackers, and applesauce! Sadly I missed another day of work, so our already scary lack of funds, has another day gone as well. Please continued prayers for our finances.

So life is just crazy as always! Also, our family is going through some crisis and could really use some prayers. For now it must stay between our family but we'll pass on the specifics as soon as I'm allowed to share. Just please pray for all of us!! Times are hard now.

That's it for now. Hope everyone is doing well! Have a blessed day in the Lord!

3 comments:

Monika @ Lovely Bookshelf said...

oh no Talley, I'm so sorry - feel better soon!! (((hugs))) praying for you guys

Shelley said...

Hugs, Talley!

Kushmama said...

Hey, girl! I hope you're feeling better soon. I'd love to come do pictures for you...my gift. Let me know when you're up to it:)