Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hi Everyone!!

Sorry I've been out of the world of blogging. Really not much going on except recovery. I'm doing OK. Post op went well, all tho still another 2-4 weeks of really getting back to normal. My outside is healed quite nicely, but my insides need some more time.

I started back to work yesterday. Outside of overwhelming fatigue and some soreness, I'm doing OK. Work has been very loving and showing me how much I was missed! They even sent flowers to work to welcome me back!! Nice right?? I feel loved! Glad they missed me!! I sorta missed them too! HA! ☺

So not much going on, see? Just getting through the day so I can get home and go to bed!! My goal in life is to currently make it to BEDTIME. I'm on light duty at work for 2 more weeks. No lifting, excessive bending or standing. Which is honestly not a problem b/c I'm TOO TIRED!! But you know, I'm doing OK!

So that's it. I can't believe its Christmas time already! All tho I don't know if we'll get a tree this year. We are barely making bills, and there just aren't any extras. Thank God for a Starbucks gift card that I got my YUMMY coffee with this morning. ☺Please continue to pray for our financial situation. We are SAFE for December, but January is going to be EXTREMELY difficult! But God has provided so far, so I'm holding faith He will again!! Have a blessed day in the Lord my friends!

1 comment:

Monika @ Lovely Bookshelf said...

I am so glad going back to work went well and that you're doing ok afterwards! (((hugs)))