Saturday, November 7, 2009

AHHH!!!

CRAZINESS!!!!

Its been a bonkers crazy full moon week!!! I'm so glad its over but yet its not as i am on call. That has not been so great either!! OIY to the VEY...

Thankfully it is bringing on a paycheck, so that works for me. SIGH, me so sleepy...Its hard to believe how amazingly crazy a job can be, and how much chaos can be produced in just a short amount of time. I've been out and to the houses of patients all week long!! So short handed at work, that Me and J have been having to cover. One that I've been seeing a ton is unfortunately dying...So that has been weighing heavy on my heart all week. Finally he is going into Hospice care, which will be better for him, but it saddens my heart. I've already lost 2 dear patients since starting in home care, and I've only lost maybe 4 or 5 in my entire career up to date. So this working with adults who die more, is a little bit tough on my heart. Brings back a lot of memories of Oma and her last hours here with us... Pokes at that bruise on my heart! :^(

Overall just an exhausting week. But thinks are looking up, as always, and God is control!!! We found out Matt's insurance is going to be so much better then mine for next year and NOT ONLY THAT it will save us $450 a MONTH!!! SWEETNESS! So that is an amazing blessing for us. Will totally help to break down our debt!! GOD IS GOOD!!

Well that is all....Short and sweet tonight!! I'm still fiddling on the computer for work, so its time to get off my blog!! :^) hee hee... Have a blessed day in the Lord!

No comments: