Sunday, November 1, 2009

Rental dog...

So for Halloween weekend, we babysat, or rather doggy sat my friend Nik's pup. He is an old poofy Pomeranian that peed on everything. However he was cute and the animals relatively got along. I even dressed him up in Joy's bumble bee costume for Halloween.

Its hard to believe its November already. I'm shocked that this year is almost over. My Aunt Anne is coming in less then 2 weeks from Australia. I can't believe THAT time is here too!!! She is flying into FL and its just a few weeks from our family reunion in NC for Thanksgiving. I know I'm gonna have to face a pregnancy as my cousin's bro and wife are expecting. Again. Every holiday season for the last couple of years I've had to face their preggie belly. In just half the time Matt and I have been trying for a little one, they will have 3. Sheesh, if only my eggs were HALF as good!!! OIY.

I hate that I never have a safe place, that pregnancy and babies and bellies are all around me, no matter what I do. And that I have to just suck it up and take it. Its hard. It hurts my heart so much, and yet its the natural progression of life. Just not in my body. Amazing to me how IF can bring down just about anything. I just pray that my heart stays protected and safe. I'm choosing to rejoice in the fellowship with my family, and I'll just have to hide my broken heart. SIGH nothing is ever simple is it? I wish there were a way to shut off this everlasting pain that is in my heart. Well its time for bed and I want to show you the animals. Have a blessed day in the Lord.



No comments: