Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Heading to NC...

Which for me means NICE n COLD!! It is cool in NC and I'm so looking forward to it! I may have a different way of thinking when I'm actually IN the cold! My folks arrived safely with ladybug (my car, I think I like the name, still workin' on that) and their dog penny...I fly up there TOMORROW! I'm so stoked!! I'm looking forward to a bit of a break!! Then Mom, Dad, penny and I are driving back home on Sunday in Ladybug. Hmmm, still not sure of the name.. Suggestions?

Holidays are hard for me...Lots of hopes and dreams that are dashed and crushed around this time of year. Another "we shoulda had a baby, a toddler, a kindergartner by now" type thoughts roll around in my pea brain. Makes my heart hurt. SIGH. Some things never go away I spose. I'm trying to just enjoy Thanksgiving, my family, my new auntie, and just BE. And on some days, that is easier said then done. Funny how my heart will ache in waves. Guess it depends on how distracted I am with life....

I am gonna miss my hubby as he is stuck here for Black Friday. Who invented that anyway? I mean SERIOUSLY! Who wants to be bombarded by nasty crazed out of control shoppers at 4:30 in the morning, just to get the shirt that is 10% off the raised price that I can get for the same price in about 2 weeks? SHEESH! Not my forte, as you can tell. He will be spending TGing with his mom and sister and her fiance. They are getting married in MAY! I'm so excited, her dress is beautiful and she will be a stunning bride!! Wow I jumped around tonight!

Well gotta finish packing, going straight from work tomorrow, so need to be prepared. I'll be off for a few days, but will try to do some typing and picture uploading while in NC. If not, you'll see me when I get back!!! May you all have a fabulous safe Thanksgiving! Have a blessed day in the Lord...

Look at the painting God gave me this evening!! I took this while stopped at a red light on the way home...Isn't His creation amazing?

No comments: