Sunday, June 27, 2010

Waiting waiting waiting.

So we are still waiting. Forever. Its TAKING forever!!! ARGH.

SIGH.

OK so little embie is still tucked safely away in my womb, waiting to find out if s/he stuck or not. I'm not feeling one way or the other to be honest, all tho headaches and fatigued, which could be either - or + as it is my PMS signs too.

But we are continuing to enjoy our PUPO self. Enjoy the fact that little one is nestled in there and praising God for his/her creation. Because that alone is a miracle. We didn't even know if we could MAKE little ones!!!

Matt's been wonderful, taking care of me, loving on me, just making sure I rest, hydrate and take care of me and the little one. Now if only this can continue another 9 or so months!!!!

Even while waiting, we choose to Praise God. Worship Him, love Him. In ALL things. There was a song I posted a LONG time ago called "While I'm Waiting". It is the theme song to the movie Fireproof, but it is so perfect for our life. I will serve you while I'm waiting, I will worship while I'm waiting. CHOOSING to praise God and hold on to HOPE. Not so easy, but we can do it, with God's love and support.

So nothing new, just waiting. Worship and serve with me while we wait together for news of our little one! Have a blessed day in the Lord!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

talley, I'm waiting for news, come on you must know something by now! Praying no news is good news :)