Monday, October 26, 2009

33

My lovely adoring spouse is 33 y/o today. Yes Matt has turned the big 3-3. We've had a lovely day, he worked his butt off, so did I. Then we went to his Mum's house for surf and turf. He surfed, I turfed. Moo.

It started with lobster races across the floor. OK no not really, that would be at his dad's house, not his very proper New England Mum!! :) But they did hang out in the kitchen sink until they nose dived into the boiling water. I anticipated screams and loud clanging, but alas, all was silent as the dove to their boiling death. RIP little lobsters. They may be cockroaches of the sea, but they are mighty tasty...Especially the claws dripping with butter. YUM my fave part. Matt wouldn't share, but my lovely mum in law gave me a claw! (did I mention my turf was filet mignon???) ROCKIN'!!

Matt got a new assortment of clothing and pants, followed by a $$ card. He plans on buying a "toy" with it as he did not obtain one for his birthday. I know how silly of me to buy my hubby underwear and not a toy. But his current skivvies are worthy of church as they are so HOLY....YIKES! (but I know a secret of things to come that he is not aware of! HA HA HA)

We had our foto shoot this weekend with my girlfriend J. We got lucky, the rain passed just long enough to have deep blue skies and humidity out the ying yang, but in the shade it was wonderfully cool. She took amazing fotos and lots of fun poses. I can't wait til she is done editing them!! I'll post some, or the link to her blog when they come in!!! I can't wait, but I spose patience is a virtue.

Nothing else going on, just busy as usual...Been rather calm for the Mac household. Holding true to the Paradise in our blog title! HA! Very unusual for us! Just a boring blog post updating you on Matt's bday!!! Its just over 2 weeks from my Aussie Auntie's arrival to the states! It will be exciting times in the Crownover/Mac household!!! I'll have plenty to share then!!!

For now, we are praising God for His abundant blessings in our life!! Have a blessed day in the Lord!

No comments: