Friday, October 9, 2009

My Bday dinner.

So we went out tonight with about 20 something family and friends to Longhorn's to celebrate my bday!!! It was so much fun, and the food was fabulous! The waiters screwed up our bills and it took an hour and a half to sort, but you know our family, we just kept chillin' and talkin'!!!

It was so much fun and I feel so loved! Thank you everyone!!! Its going to be a weekend long celebration! :) My bday is actually on Monday, (31 YIKES!!!) but I'm all about celebrating for more then a day... hee hee.

Really I had a ton of fun. It just touched my heart that I have so many people who love me and care for me and wanted to share that time with me!!! I do have some pictures and I will post them later, as for now I'm going to bed as I am on call this weekend. (I wasn't thinking very clearly when I made the schedule. OOPS!!!)

Hope all is well with everyone. I'm hoping my followers will come back as I'm trying to write more! I promise!! Have a blessed day in the Lord!

2 comments:

Anita said...

So glad you feel loved....all of that love started 31 years ago when you were born my dear!!!!!
Have a Happy Birthday!
With love,
your mommy

Patti said...

Talley,

Happy Birthday Dear Niece! Enjoyed your blog, glad you had a nice 31st Birthday!!!!! Sorry we wern't there to help you celebrate!
Love, Aunt Patti