Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm trying to be more faithful!!

Even if its just to say H E L L O!

Its been busy this week at work. Season is coming and we are so short handed. Any nurses looking for per diem work??? :D

Over all things are going well, I'm learning my job, still getting to see patients, and teach the nurses to be better and good at what they do! I like it. Paycheck ain't half bad either! I LOVE working with my friend J...It so neat to have a fellow Christian AND friend working side by side. Half the day we are just dissolved into a bucket of giggles. I think we scared one of our nurses today!! She and I have taken to WALKING. Started on Monday. Walked about a mile. Then I was so pumped I came home and rode my bike about a mile and a half. I have bike butt today! OUCH, and now my calves are SCREAMING at me! But I'm gonna walk tomorrow, even if its just 1/2 a mile. I'm determined. (and she'll drag my butt to the walk path) I feel bad for her b/c she could easily be running this path, and I'm slowing her down, but she is willing to walk it with me!

Lets see. Not much else going on...I'm better from the weekend. Its the journey of IF. OK one minute, a blubbering idiot the next. It comes in waves, triggered by something that turns your would upside down. No one at work really knows our situation (J does)...So I get a lot of "Just you wait till your a mom", "why don't you have kids?", "You're YOUNG, you just enjoy being married".

YEA. OK.

Seven years of being married, I'm ready for a baby, a child, a kid to raise up in the Lord. So Um, ANY DAY NOW GOD!!! Sheesh. But again, I'm mostly OK most of the time. Take it a day here and there. SIGH...

Well it is bed time for ME...I'm sore and tired and have to work in the AM...Have a blessed day in the Lord!

No comments: