Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pictures as promised...

Well folks, I'm officially 31, and 2 days old...I've enjoyed having a several day long celebration of my birthday! Its been awesome! Hub and I went out to Taverna Opa (greek food) on my actual birthday on Monday. It was fun, but loud. They sang and threw napkins all over us. It was amusing! Then we went to see Couple's Retreat. Cute movie with some "close your eyes quick" scenes but overall pretty funny!!! Matt brought me home some beautiful roses. I really truly enjoyed my day, er um dayS. I figured I'd have a hard time, wanting my babies, another year coming and going. But I'm actually doing OK. Don't get me wrong, my heart aches for a child, but I've been able to just celebrate being ME and enjoy my time with family and friends!!! Its been lovely!! Oh and one more thing, I won a photography sitting with a teacher friend of mine! I'm so stoked! We wanted her to take our pictures, but didn't have the $$ for it. So I entered her contest and WON! A free portrait sitting with an 8x10! I'm so excited! :) Here is her blog if you want to see her work. I just think she is one talented chick!!!

www.jamilahscreativetouch.com

OK and now for the pictures! Have a blessed day in the Lord!


Our friends S and J














Um, drink? What whatcha talking about???














Oh THIS drink. Yes. Mine. YUM














My mom and dad














My Mom and dad in law













Horrid pic of me blowing out my candles. Guess what I wished for??? :D














My sister in law K.


















My H2 Crew. Happy hour girls!! D her mom P and J














Our dear friends J and R (our anniversary buds)













Everyone being silly














On our way to Taverna Opa. Trying to get a pic of my cuteness. Didn't work...


















Matt after the napkins were thrown!














Me with them too!














The flowers he bought me. Just playing around.

No comments: