Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Matt!!!

So Matt is 32 today! we've actually had a very lovely weekend! Yesterday we went to church and then out to dinner with my parents, brother, sister in law, and our friend J and R. We went to Carrabba's and had a blast! It was so much fun! Let me tell you, get all of us together and add some sangria? It was hysterical. We chatted for over 3 hours and took a bunch of pics. I'll post them later b/c computer is slow!

Then today Matt had to work, so I decided to make him some dinner. Cooked a pot roast in the crock pot all day, and baked him a carrot cake with cream cheese icing! His parents are coming over to eat cake with us as well. So it will be nice! My man is gettin' old! :D OK not too old, but over all I think it was a lovely weekend!

I'm thrilled b/c I have tomorrow off from work! YAY I need a break! Its been bananas from work, so the day off will be nice! AND Matt is working so I have the house to myself!!

Well off to eat cake! Have a blessed day in the Lord!

3 comments:

Monika @ Lovely Bookshelf said...

Happy birthday to Matt!

Enjoy your day off tomorrow =)

Patti said...

Happy Birthday Matt!! Send me some pictures, they were great! xxoo

Patti said...

Happy Birthday Matt!! Send me some pictures, they were great! xxoo