Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mer tagged me...

So quick update first:

THE IV PICC LINE IS OUT! WE ARE DONE WITH IV ANTIBIOTIC THERAPY!!!! After 13 weeks of therapy we are DONE!!! PRAISE BE TO GOD!!!!

OK. So I keep getting tagged with these silly things, so here is the newest one...

So, here goes!

Ten Years Ago I...
1. was 20y/o
2. in college doing pre-req's for nursing school
3. working at Eckerd's in all the departments, and then McDonald's on the side to pay for school.
4. Still lived at home with my parents
5. had not yet met the love of my life!

5 Things on today's "to-do" list (well really tomorrow b/c the last thing to do tonight is SLEEP)
1. Get up (that's a biggie)
2. Get dressed (another biggie)
3. Go to work (this is a tedious one)
4. Make it through the work day and come home (you worn out yet?)
5. Go back to sleep to start it all over again.

5 Snacks I enjoy
1. white cheddar popcorn (I like this one Scotti I'm stealing it!)
2. cheese and crackers
3. Chocolate, most types
4. Fruit salad
5. chips and onion dip

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. tithe the first 10% to God's family
2. pay off all debts
3. help family pay off debts
4. invest in a home that is accessible for our family
5. IVF to try for a baby

5 Places I have lived
1. Winfield, WV
2. West Palm Beach, FL
3. Royal Palm Beach, FL
4. Wellington, FL
5. Um yea that's it!

5 Jobs that I have had
1. worked as my mom's assistant in her cleaning business
2. McDonald's
3. Eckerd's drug store (hey Scotti we share one!)
4. Tech and records management at a visual health care center
5. Pediatric Nurse (or more specifically currently a School Nurse)

I'm now supposed to tag some folks, but I dunno who! So someone else do this. Um, let's see, Danielle, Shelley, and um Carolyn. Yea that sounds good!!!

Have a blessed day in the Lord!!!

3 comments:

Meridith said...

PTL for no more IV meds!!! Glad ya'll have that behind you :)

Carolyn said...

I did mine!

Meridith said...

I just left something special for you on my blog... go check it out :)